Large scale organisations in the not-for-profit sector face challenges such as changing attitudes to fundraising, public trust concerns and the impact of changes in the retail sector. Leaders in the not-for-profit sector need to:
- Continually adapt and find new ways of overcoming challenges
- Increase the speed of execution to cope with demands
- Work collaboratively across the organisation
- Allow teams to engage both with the charitable purpose and the commercial drivers
- Find creative ways of attracting and retaining talent
We have considerable experience of helping senior leaders in this sector develop expertise and skills to address these challenges.