We work extensively with the financial services sector and in particular with functional teams such as legal, compliance, internal audit, finance and human resources. Key challenges facing our clients include:
- Changing customer and client demands
- Managing stakeholder expectations (internally and externally)
- Digitisation of the market
- Increasing governance and regulatory requirements
- Market competition and pressures on profitability
We focus on the people agenda in the context of these challenges. For example, working with leaders to develop skills such as managing change, interpersonal effectiveness and engaging with clients and other key stakeholders.