Despite huge safety advances in the sector, the dynamic nature of risk means that our aviation clients and their insurers continue to drive for improvement. We combine consulting and risk management expertise with our specific aviation sector experience to address issues including:
- Identifying sources of risk to the business (operational reviews)
- Identifying control improvements in response to claims, risk hotspots or data analysis
- Developing skills to improve capability in risk and safety management topics
- Risk, safety and quality systems to meet ISO 31000 standard
- Crisis management, emergency response and business continuity requirements to meet ISO22301
- Addressing human factors, behavioural change and establishing an appropriate risk and safety culture.
Our Associates at Starr Consulting Services offer consulting to support airports, airlines, component manufacturers, aircraft lessors and financial institutions, maintenance repair organisations, air traffic navigation service providers, general aviation, national aviation regulatory authorities and aviation service providers.