We all know that successful teams are more than the sum of their parts. And we all know that a well-functioning team is capable of achieving extraordinary things, even in the face of the fiercest adversity.
For some groups the solution is about team building and bonding, and there is nothing wrong with that. But more frequently we help teams develop into the high-performing group that they aspire to be by:
- Creating the right structures
- Implementing the appropriate processes
- Agreeing the desired team behaviours
- Navigating tricky intra-team relationships
- Setting clear goals and direction
- Establishing clear accountabilities within the team