Working in a team can be one of the most productive and enjoyable experiences of professional life. It can also be one of the most complicated, counter-productive and emotionally draining. Coaching a team to high performance requires an investment of time and effort, but the benefits for team members and stakeholders alike can be enormous.
We are familiar with working in this complex and critical area of an organisation’s effectiveness, and doing so with senior teams in companies that are household names.
In working with any new team we:
- Talk with the team leader and each team member to help diagnose the issues
- Design a customised workshop, based on these inputs and in partnership with the team-leader
- Organise psychometrics and other pre-work that are then explored during the off-site
- Facilitate a workshop that combines discussion, input from us and a range of experiential exercises
- Encourage the team to produce specific, targeted actions to take back into the workplace